Thursday, September 16, 2010

.:craziest:.

Who am I ? Such a simple question ; such a profoundly dificult one to answer . I could tell you that my name is HAJAR , but that would only be my caller name . I suppose must start by telling you what I am . I am a human being like anybody else . As such , I have several distinctive and inseparable parts . There is my physical side ; namely my body with all its many tangible parts . This is not really me , through on this side of the great veil I couldn't survive without it . You may as well say that this body is merely a suit that houses the real me . But who is the real me ? I have no perfect answer for that question . I'm here to defining myself . First of all , I live in Johor Bahru , Johor , Malaysia . One of capital city in South-East Asean Continent . I was born on 30/06/1990 in PERAK , Malaysia . I am such a wild and excitable teenager . My parents always worried about me and often giving me an advise , but they never succeeded in changing me . I refused to obey them and I am rarely followed any orders that they gave me . But that shit doesn't mean that I am bad son . I love them for sure . I just wanted to be free so I listened to only myself . I have my own life , so , then I ruled my life . I was not bored or unhappy during my life . People can amuse themselves very easily , and in my imagination , I lived in an exciting life , full of mystery and interest . All that thing have make my live colourful . But in real world , the days were always such the same , woke up and went to bed , walk and running everywhere , anywhere , hang out and do what I must do . I can say that my life was kinda bored , but I just try my best to make my day more happy and meaningful . I was the kind of person who liked to give orders , not to take them . I always wanted to win every game , every fight , and to be the first in everything . For other information , I am totally simple life person , but I'm F**K to whom that judge me before they know who I am . For those who are hating me , just back off and move on from me . I always pretend to be myself . That is definitely sure . Never thinking to be the same like others . I just want to be myself . And I more prefer to be friendly than be an enemy . Because an enemy is a nonsense and a kind of rubbish . I am maybe just like other teenagers in this world , music is the major part in my life . Any type of music that can make myself calm and happy were my pleasure . Because of that , my hearing was excellent . I could hear things perfectly , things in this world, and neither thing in hell nor heaven. Unbeliveable ? Just believe it ! Cheerz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment